This is a quick lunch or dinner. It is an egg and broccoli omelet, steamed carrots with curry and cumin, and cannellini beans with crushed tomatoes.
For the Omelet:
1. Steam the broccoli for 4-5 minutes or until fork tender
2. When the broccoli is done pat it dry with kitchen towel
3. Cook the eggs in a pan of olive oil on low heat and add the broccoli
4. Season with sea salt, black pepper and crushed chili flakes
For the Carrots:
1. Slice the carrots
2. Steam the carrots for 4-5 minutes or until fork tender
3. Season with a dash of curry, cumin, a drizzle of olive oil, and sea salt
For the Beans:
1. Rinse the cannellini beans in a collander
2. Warm in a pan with crushed San Marzano tomatoes for 2-3 minutes ... these are the best!!!
Season with sea salt and olive oil