- 4 Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Sprouted Ancient Grain or Brown Rice Tortillas
- 1 cup Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Red Bell Pepper Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Tuscan Kale White Bean Plant Burgers, thawed and crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 2 cups lightly packed baby arugula
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place tortillas on 2 parchment-paper-lined baking sheets. Spread each with 1/4 cup strained tomatoes. Top with burger crumbles. Chop oregano and garlic together; sprinkle over pizzas along with nutritional yeast. Bake until edges of tortillas are browned and crisp, about 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, toss arugula, vinegar and pepper together. Top pizzas with arugula, cut each into 4 slices and serve.
PS: Visit the Forte.Fitness blog to learn healthy eating patterns, meal ideas, and proper form and technique on exercise.